Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Do you know the muffin man?

Do you know the muffin man? The muffin man? The muffin man? Do you know the muffin man, who use to live in my jeans? It's not that I care that he has gone missing... You won't see him pictured on any milk cartons, or post offices. I am pleased the he left me! Because these boots were made for walkin'! I realized he was gone the other day when I put on my jeans. You see, I have an odd shaped body. If you were to only see my legs and butt, you would think I was one skinny chick! However, my waist really throws things off for me in the dressing room. If I want nice fitting pants, I have to wrangle in the flab, tucking and tugging, until I can conceal it. Then I must wear a baggy shirt to complete the look. But no more! He is gone!

I wanted to also add a little side note to my saggy boob post. Something very important for us as women (and men)! I read recently that a fellow 17 day dieter found a lump in her breast after loosing a lot of fat from that area. Thankfully it turned out being nothing, but it could have turned disastrous. It doesn't matter your age either. My best friend was diagnosed with Stage 3c, triple negative breast cancer at 37. She also has a few friends that were diagnosed in their 30's. So you know the saying "Flaunt it if you got it!"? My new saying is "Feel it, since you lost it!"

As I type, I have a steak in the oven! And Shrimp on ice! I am SO VERY excited! Oh, and even better, I am down another pound this morning! That makes over 16 lbs in 20 days! I can't remember my menu yesterday, so please excuse the lack of one today.

No comments:

Post a Comment