Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Kale Chip... the new Lay's




C1D12, and I am proud to announce that I have lost 11 pounds in 12 days! This morning I was down 1.6lbs! I also went to the store, and stocked up on new foods to avoid burnout! I bought kale for the first time in my life, and made kale chips! I was pleasantly surprised, as they are delicious! You can find the recipe by clicking here. I also bought "carbmasters" yogurt, and it has a significant less amount of carbs, sugars, and calories than the Fiber One. Doesn't taste half bad either! I also finally found Keifer, and am anxious to try it! Last but not least, I bought a Jennio Lean turkey italian sausage. I hear this is a no-no, but did it anyhow. It was BEYOND delicious.... yet we will see what the scale thinks!

The picture above is my weekly weigh in on my "Biggest Loser" game for Wii. As you can imagine, I am thrilled! Well, I am off to bed! Busy day tomorrow. My mom comes back from her tropical... well warmer... retirement. She has been gone for 6 months, so we are excited to see her and my step-dad!

Menu (yes, I know I didn't eat much today... Ooops!)

  • Lemon Water
  • yogurt with 1c. strawberries
  • Lunch- Carrot cake carbmasters yogurt
  • Dinner- 1 turkey sausage link, roasted broccoli, carrots, and caramelized onion w/truvia

No comments:

Post a Comment