Friday, March 4, 2011

Down 15!!!!!

I am down 15 pounds in 15 days! Today is C1D15, and that AMAZES me! Although I am so excited to get to cycle 2 so I can have some red meat, and a starch... I hate to leave this cycle.

I have not updated this is 2 days for a few reasons... 1) My mom came back, and visited. 2) Yesterday I felt crappy (and still do). I think I have a cold. Don't ask me why that makes my fingers not work. Maybe it's an actual case of just desperately needing some quiet time, and didn't feel like talking. The moms out there will know what I mean. Mom burnout.

In the last 2 days I have made a few different recipes. I finally made a keifer smoothie, and boy are those good! I use 1 carbmaster yogurt, an equal amount of keifer (measure it in the yogurt cup, because I need more dirty dishes like I need a hole in the head), and a cup of blueberries. I blend that up, and TADA! I could live on those suckers! I also made eggplant Parmesan. I topped it with a little mozzarella and cheddar cheese (fat free of course). It reminded me of pizza! Super good! Finally, I made taco salad with ground turkey. Um, why haven't I tried that before?! YUM!

Here is yesterdays menu-

  • Lemon water
  • Breakfast- Keifer smoothie
  • Snack- 1 c. of grapes
  • Lunch- 3 turkey sausage links
  • Snack- cherry vanilla carbmaster yogurt (another YUM)
  • Dinner- Taco Salad

No comments:

Post a Comment