Saturday, March 5, 2011

Recruited the pizza man!


Last night I ordered the kiddos pizza. When the pizza guy came, the one who always comments on how old my dog is, and his that died about this age (WHO DOES THAT?!), I told him I wouldn't be eating any. I told him I was on a diet, but it was o.k. because I had lost 15 pounds in 15 days! He then asked how, and I went off on my pitch. Dr. Mike should start paying me a commission for as much as I sell it. ;o)

Today I am on C1D16. I cannot believe it! Seems like yesterday I started. I am so excited for a steak and potato, yet terrified the loss will slow. I have heard some encouraging things from people about cycle 2. I am hoping since I have yet to cheat, I will be successful too! I only have 10-12 lbs to lose before goal, and if it goes quickly I want to try another 5. That would put me at the weight I was at 18! Also, I realized the other day the I begin Cycle 3 on my birthday! How cool is that?! I will be able to have a drink, and not feel bad! Even have a Skinny Cow ice cream and a candle!

Here is my menu from yesterday-

  • Lemon Water
  • Breakfast- Keifer/yogurt smoothie w/ blueberries
  • Orange
  • Lunch- Left over taco salad
  • snack 2- yogurt
  • Dinner- TexMex chicken bake w/ mock rice (pretty darn good!)

No comments:

Post a Comment