Monday, March 7, 2011

Pancakes


Yesterday I noticed a huge transformation. Something I didn't think could get any worse. Something that doesn't make me happy to see. What is it you ask? I am the new owner of pancakes. My ol' rocks in socks have turned into a breakfast food. A constant reminder of morning goodness. Apparently the weight has dissipated from my chest, deflating these old party balloons! But I am an optimistic. There is always a bright side to everything! Just think of all the money I'll save! With the extra space I have created in my waist band, I can now just tuck those puppies right in, like a shirt! Let's be honest. Bra's are expensive! I'm always up for a 2-for-1 deal!

Today is the first day of cycle 2! You think I would have had my meal all planned out... but I don't. I didn't go shopping for this new phase, because I woke up with pink eye yesterday. I doubt my fellow shoppers would like to take that home! "Good morning shoppers! On isle 12, next to the potatoes, we have free samples of pink eye!". So, I may just make some grits for breakfast.

Let's try to remember my menu yesterday.

  • Lemon water
  • Breakfast- Smoothie
  • Lunch- Salad with salmon, and 2 tbls of FF ranch
  • Snack- carbmaster yogurt
  • Dinner- Jennio turkey Italian spicy sausage, roasted carrots and onions

No comments:

Post a Comment